The Flackville Neighborhood Association is a neighborhood organization bounded by 38th Street to the north, 16th Street to the south, Kessler Boulevard to the east, and Lafayette Road as well as Tibbs Avenue to the west.
The village of Flackville, founded around 1900 at West 30th Street and Lafayette Road. Joseph Flack opened a grocery store near the Olive Branch Methodist Church and the post office, then later built a brickyard in the area. Flackville was a small community until the 1950s when suburbanization brought extensive commercial and residential development. It was annexed by Indianapolis in 1961.
The Flackville Neighborhood Association was registered in 1997.